3:14 PM 11/2/19: The Sonoma County Sheriff released additional evacuation revisions and lifts from the Kincade Fire:
The evacuation warning is lifted in Zone 1B:
Area north of but not including Pine Flat Road, Dillingham Road, Socrates Mine Road, to the northern boundary of Zone 1B and East of Highway 128 to the Lake County Line.
The evacuation order is lifted in the NEW Zone 5C:
Zone 5C: Areas to the south and east of Shiloh Meadow Road, including Mark West
Springs Road, Porter Creek Road, and Loch Haven Drive and east of Calistoga Road. Shiloh Ridge Road, Leslie Road, and Franz Valley Road are not included and are still under evacuation order.
More burn areas are open today. Read these instructions carefully.
Before returning home or checking on your burned property, you must check in with County staff. Check in at the Geyserville Park & Ride on Remmel Road at Bosch Road, at Medlock Ames Tasting Room at 3487 Alexander Valley Road, or at Shiloh Ranch Regional Park at 5750 Faught Road. Only residents and business workers are allowed for at least the first 24 hours.
At these check in locations, County staff will verify you’re a resident or business worker and give you a pass to get through the checkpoints. If your property is in the burn area, you’ll receive personal protective equipment that’s required to enter the burn area. The burn area is under a Public Health Order due to health hazards created by the fire.
Media is allowed in disaster areas per State law. We ask for the media’s continued discretion and compassion as residents go through an extremely difficult time. Not everyone will want to interview or be on camera as they evaluate their losses and consider next steps.
DOWNGRADED TO EVACUATION WARNING
The following areas are downgraded from evacuation order to evacuation warning. This means you can return to your homes or check on your burned property. These areas are still at risk from the Kincade Fire.
AREAS DOWNGRADED TO EVACUATION WARNING
NEW! ZONE 1D
The portion of Zone 1 that is west of the Lake County Line, east of Highway 128 at Terra Rosa Lane, and north of Briggs Ranch Road. This includes Pine Flat Road. The areas south and east (Zones 1C and 3C), including Chalk Hill Road and Briggs Ranch Road areas, are still under evacuation order.
The portion of Zone 3 that is west of, but not including, Chalk Hill Road, south of West Soda Rock Lane and north of Town of Windsor limits.
Only residents and business workers are allowed through checkpoints with a pass issued by County staff. Go to the Geyserville Park and Ride on Remmel Road, 3487 Alexander Valley Road, or Shiloh Ranch Regional Park to get your pass. Checkpoints are located at:
• Pine Flat Road at Red Winery Road
• Highway 128 at Machado Lane
• Highway 128 at Castelli Lane
There are road closures at these intersections because the rest of the burn area is closed:
• Highway 128 at Terra Rosa Lane – No traffic on eastbound Highway 128 or Terra Rosa Lane
• Chalk Hill Road at Pleasant Avenue – No traffic on Chalk Hill Road
• Shiloh Ridge at Shiloh Meadow – No traffic on Shiloh Ridge
• Leslie Road at Porter Creek Road – No traffic on Leslie Road
• Franz Valley School Road at Franz Valley Road – No traffic on Franz Valley Road
• Franz Valley Road at Porter Creek Road – No traffic on Franz Valley Road
• The burn area is under a Public Health Order, available at the check-in site and online at socoemergency.org. Please follow County Health recommendations, especially if you’re returning to burned property. Read health safety tips here: https://socoemergency.org/return-safely/.
• The Local Assistance Center will open Monday 10AM – 7PM at the Healdsburg Community Center (1557 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg). You can get replacement IDs, insurance help, CalFresh food benefits, and more. http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/CAO/News/Local-Assistance-Center-to-Open-in-Healdsburg/.
• To see if your address is under evacuation order or warning, go to https://tinyurl.com/kincadeincidentmap. If you have any questions, call 2-1-1.
• Some areas are without power and gas. If your home does not have gas, visit www.pge.com/returning home and for a gas relight schedule or call 1-800-743-5000.
• Stay vigilant. Some of these areas do not have power or natural gas due to the power shutoff. If you hear the hi-lo sirens, it’s time to evacuate.
Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office
2796 Ventura Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95403